Goideaz.com is a free service.
2. What is Goideaz.com?
Goideaz.com is an aggregator of jobs posted on external Web sites. Ads published on Goideaz.com are taken automatically from other websites, or are originated from Advertisers of Goideaz.com. The ads coming from scan task and indexing of other websites do not undergo any kind of prior restraint. By providing the email address, the User can register for the service “Job Alert” and receive email notification about the presence of new jobs corresponding to the search parameters set during registration or subsequently. In addition to notify you the presence of new ads, the Job Alert service may provide for the direct reception of ads matching the set search parameters and containing pertinent job offers. As better explained at the point “Privacy & Cookies” in this page. The User can change its search parameters or request the deactivation of the Service at any time. If the User stops interacting with the links in the newsletter of Goideaz.com, after some time the service will turn off automatically.
3. Limitations of Liability
Goideaz.com is NOT a job agency and does not perform any consulting activities aimed at the personnel recruitment by companies.
Goideaz.com’s activity is to merely collect and make Ads posted by advertisers more accessible to Users, keeping them informed about new ads related to job categories chosen by them.
The sole responsible for the content of the job is the Advertiser of the announcement. Goideaz.com is in no way involved in the negotiations between Advertisers and Users and exercises no control over the quality, safety or legality of the job opportunities, nor the truthfulness of the information sent by the Users to Advertisers.
User indemnifies and expressly releases Goideaz.com from any liability, within the limits allowed by law, with respect to any damages or claims, of its own or of third parties, resulting from ads published on the Site or sent to them via email.
When you sign up for the Job Alert service by providing your email address, you are as a User responsible for the security of authentication, determined by Goideaz.com Cookie. This cookie will remain active and will automatically recognize the User’s browser until he clicks the link “Sign Out”, which prevents the automatic identification on the next visit. The links contained in e-mails related to the service Job Alert include automatic identification of the User, as described in “Privacy & Cookies”.
The mark “Goideaz.com” is the exclusive property of Goideaz Private Limited and / or its licensors and is protected by trademark laws and related international treaties.
The images, texts and distinctive signs (such as trademarks, domain names, etc.) of third parties that appear on the site belong to their respective owners and are used only to represent the ownership of the ads.
This contract, taking into account the exceptions provided by the law for consumer protection, is subject to the laws of United States.
Goideaz.com reserves the right to make changes to the present Terms of Service at any time by giving notice to the User through publication on the Site The User who continues to use the service after the publication of the notice accepts without reservation the new conditions.
7. Goideaz.com’s Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a User’s web browser while the User is browsing that website.
Goideaz.com uses different kinds of cookies and similar technologies:
* Technical Cookies: they allow a User to browse a Website and use its diverse options and services such as, for example, controlling traffic and data transmission, identifying a session or accessing restricted sessions. These cookies are necessary for the Site to work properly. * Targeting Cookies: this type of cookie is used for personalising information of a commercial nature based on the interests of the User. This type of cookie may also be used for limiting the number of times an advertisement is displayed and to help measure the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns. These cookies store information from visits to websites and the information may be shared with other parties, such as advertising companies for example. Even though this type of cookie is able to record visits to other websites, usually these cookies do not contain any information that can personally identify the User. The use of these cookies may create a connection to your computer or other device used by the User by tracking the information stored in it: these cookies connect to the User’s browser during the navigation of the Website and allow for the recording of User behaviour and sending of advertising messages in line with your online preferences. We may also insert web beacons (GIFT or web bugs) into our emails in order to verify the opening of advertising emails and clicks on links contained within them. * Analytical Cookies: Google Analytics (Google, Inc.) is a web analysis by Google, that allows Goideaz.com to receive information about how Users use the Website, how they have reached it, the number of unique Users and the duration of visits. In this way, Goideaz.com can be more efficient and implement improvements on its Website that make it easier for Users to reach it and access it. You can obtain more information about Google Analytics through this link: www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. This cookie is not necessary in order to browse the Website. * Behavioural Advertising Cookies: Criteo (Criteo, S.A.), Google Adwords (Google, Inc.), Adsense(Google, Inc.), DoubleClick(Google, Inc.) and Facebook(Facebook Inc.) are behavioural advertising tools that Goideaz.com uses on its Website. Every time a User visits the Portal, he is assigned a persistent cookie that, during a set period of time, stores information about his behaviour through the observation of his browsing habits on the Website, which allows Goideaz.com to identify the User and display certain advertising according to it. Once Users abandon the Website, they will be shown advertising for the type of products or services for which they have shown interest. In the same way, if they navigate through other websites in which Goideaz.com’s services are advertised, we inform you that the visualisation of these advertisements is managed through data obtained via a cookie to which we have access in order to follow up on the advertising campaign related to the mentioned advertisement as well as to display certain advertising. You can obtain more information through this link: o Criteo, managed by Criteo SA: www.criteo.com/privacy o Adwords, Adsense and DoubleClick, managed by Google Inc: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy o Facebook, managed by Facebook Inc: www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
This cookie is not necessary in order to browse the Website.
The User can configure, freely and at any point in time, his privacy settings, in relation to the installation of cookies, through his browser. These procedures are subject to update or modification by the browsers’ developers, so we cannot guarantee that they are up-to-date to the last version available at each point in time.
In the same way, the User can activate:
* Private browsing, through which his browser ceases to store his browsing history, Website passwords, cookies and other information about pages he visits. * The No Tracking feature, through which the browser asks the Websites visited to not track browsing habits in order to, for example, serve relevant advertising on visited websites.
Below are links where the User can find information about configuring cookie settings for the main browsers:
* Internet Explorer * Safari * Chrome * Firefox * Opera * Android * Windows Phone * Blackberry
In order to carry out this operation on your mobile phone, please consult your device handbook. In case the User decides to deactivate all cookies, the quality and speed of the service may be reduced, and he may lose access to some of the services or areas offered by the Website.
8. References about Data Controller
Goideaz.com handles all personal data of Users and guests in full accordance with the provisions of the European privacy legislation.
9. Uploading of Curriculum Vitae
Goideaz.com, for some Country, allows its Users to upload the Curriculum Vitae in an electronic format. For the Curriculum Vitae, Goideaz.com doesn’t require confidential data, such as health, religious beliefs and political opinions and urges its Users not to upload them.
10. Manner and place of retention of personal data
We handle your data according to the law,taking all appropriate security measures aimed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. The retention is done with tools, both manual and computerized and / or telematic, with organizational procedures and with logic strictly related to the stated purposes. Personal Data are handled at the registered office of the Data Controller and, according to services provided by third parties, also the ones outside the Country and/or outside the European Union The Data are kept for the time necessary to perform the service you have requested, and deleted at the fading of the purposes for which they were collected and treated.